Lumbar, Thoracic, & Cervical Pain
Do You Feel Held Back by Lumbar, Thoracic, or Cervical Pain?
Learn How to Alleviate Lumbar, Thoracic, & Cervical Pain Without the Use of Medication, Undergoing Surgery, or Waiting for a Doctor’s Appointment.
Do not compromise your desired lifestyle due to fixable problems. This is precisely why we have created this for you.
A Message From Garrett C. Stroup, DPT, AIB-VRC, Owner and Founder of Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy
Lumbar, Thoracic, & Cervical Pain is frequently disregarded as something that will resolve on its own. Often, it is attributed to “awkward sleeping,” a “spasm,” or a common ailment that everyone experiences at some point. Despite there being no apparent cause, the pain persists without improvement.
If you have experienced this, you are not alone; we frequently encounter similar accounts. The most prevalent issue we encounter in our Mobile Physical Therapy is lower back pain and sciatica.
When addressing back pain, everyone we encounter is curious…
“Why Is This Happening to Me?” or “Why Do I Still Experience Pain Despite Enduring It for 3-6 Months (Or Even Longer)?”
Many individuals hold the belief that their lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain will resolve on its own, that one day they will wake up and it will be as if the pain never existed. However, six months down the line, the pain persists, often worsening from its initial onset.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
Another common scenario we encounter in our Mobile Physical Therapy is when patients visit a doctor who advises them to take painkillers, relax, and “wait and see.”
Nonetheless, this is not always the best advice, and often after four weeks, patients return to the doctor because their condition has not improved. To make matters worse, they are often prescribed stronger medications and advised to rest more. This nonsensical approach is a major reason why a large number of Americans continue to suffer from lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain.
Have you experienced something similar?
What are the other factors that contribute to lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain? With so many people providing different advice, it can be easy to become overwhelmed and confused. Although many individuals may offer guidance, it is often unreliable.
You might think your pain resulted from lifting or sleeping in an uncomfortable position, but in reality, it may have been caused by years of activities that weakened your lumbar, thoracic, & cervical muscles. Lifting or sleeping awkwardly was merely a symptom of the underlying issue.
Lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain can be confusing, and without proper knowledge, many individuals simply accept it as a natural part of life. However, several factors can prolong lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain. With numerous people offering different opinions and advice, it can be challenging to distinguish between reliable and unreliable information.
Is that how you feel, too?
If You Are Currently Suffering From Lumbar, Thoracic, & Cervical Pain, Here Are Seven Other Reasons Why It May Be Persisting Longer Than It Should:
- You believed that your pain would resolve on its own, but it persisted.
- You visited a doctor who prescribed painkillers and advised rest, but the medication provided little relief and the pain returned when it wore off.
- A family member or friend convinced you that lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain is a natural part of aging, so you accepted it.
- You sought help from various healthcare professionals or physical therapists, but their treatments did not provide any significant improvement.
- You tried following workout videos on YouTube, but they either had no effect or worsened your lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain.
- You decided to rest and take it easy, but it only made your pain worse.
- You received massages hoping for relief, but they only provided temporary relief and did not solve the underlying problem.
If you have gone through any of the aforementioned situations, we encourage you to book a consultation with our specialist in lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain. It’s a positive thing that you have tried different approaches because it brings you one step closer to finding out what works. Let’s discuss what can be done to help you.
If you would like to receive expert advice over the phone, click on the link below to schedule a call with us. The call is free, and there is no obligation to schedule an appointment with us afterward. Our goal is to help you make an informed decision about what steps to take next.
Can You Suggest Any Quick Solutions to Alleviate My Lumbar, Thoracic, & Cervical Pain?
Here are four potential solutions to consider:
- The first step is to decide if you want help: Delaying seeking assistance for lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain can result in the pain becoming worse or persisting for an extended period.
- Perform the appropriate exercises: Engaging in a specific series of progressed exercises, as recommended by a qualified physiotherapist, can significantly reduce pain and restore mobility, without exacerbating the problem.
- Avoid prolonged sitting and inactivity: Sitting or resting for extended periods can worsen your pain by causing the area to become stiff and tense. Improving posture through appropriate strengthening exercises and receiving hands-on treatment can be beneficial.
- Receive hands-on physical therapy: Physical therapy has been demonstrated to be beneficial in treating lumbar, thoracic, & cervical pain, making it one of the most common injuries addressed at Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy. Seeking professional assistance can help you recover more quickly, allowing you to return to your daily routine and enjoy life with loved ones.
If you’re interested in discovering how the physical therapists at Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy can assist you in living a life free of pain, we encourage you to book a completely free, no-obligation, and risk-free appointment.
The Next Question Is:
“How Can Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy Assist You in Relieving Your Lumbar, Thoracic, & Cervical Pain Within a Few Days?”
Our Physical Therapy Team can provide you with the following benefits:
What People Say About
Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy
I injured my knee and reached out hoping I could get on track towards recovery right away. I got a reply immediately and was set up with an appointment. During the appointments, Dr Stroup was very professional, knowledgeable, and invested in my personal case and injury history. Having the appointments at home was extremely convenient as we have a busy life with our kids and work schedules.- Derek S.
I find Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy to be unique and effective. They get results. Dr. Stroup offers personalized Physical Therapy. He evaluates your situation then designs a program to address the issues that reduce your ability to perform daily living tasks. He is always mindful of your limitations, abilities and goals with a positive approach and is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy and Dr. Stroup.- Marie D.
I recently completed several Physical Therapy sessions with Garrett Stroup of Oregon Mobile Physical Therapy due to my difficulty walking and pain throughout my leg. Initially it was difficult for me to re-learn to use the appropriate muscles and to stop using weaker ones to compensate. My leg is now pain-free and my gait is much improved, and, more importantly, I am much safer when walking. I no longer must use assorted ice packs every evening and surprisingly my restless leg syndrome symptoms have almost disappeared. I benefited so much from my therapy sessions and I would not hesitate to to recommend Garrett to anyone looking for a good physical therapist.- Barbara T.
I was diagnosed with vertigo when I was admitted to the hospital. After seeing my primary physician he recommended physical therapy and referred me to a facility in Roseburg. Before I made the appointment I was informed there was a physical therapist that would make house calls. I asked my primary doctor to please give him my name. Garrett Stroup called me the same day and made an appointment for the next day. He was at my home prompt the next morning. Was very informative regarding what he could do for me. After two sessions with him I am no longer having the dizziness that comes with vertigo. I highly recommend Dr. Garrett Stroup if you want to have therapy.- BCorrine M.
Garrett is an exceptional therapist that has a good grasp on how to not only relieve pain but to also return you to function. As a colleague I have found him to be an amazing therapist and recommend him wholeheartedly. He will get you to where you want to be so you can get back to living they way you want to live.- Stephen O.